Integration Objects has released the latest version of its OPC Easy Archiver. This includes several fixes, performance and feature improvements to provide you with the most effective product conceivable.
An Easy-to-Configure and Vigorous Solution
Device, data and application connectivity are a critical component of organisational success at each function. Recurring issues are a nuisance to productivity. With Integration Objects’ updated OPC Easy Archiver, you can now collect and trace OPC Alarm & Events (AE) messages from multiple OPC AE servers to export in CSV or store in standard databases (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, ODBC, etc.)
Upgrade now to access numerous OPC DA, HDA & AE archiver features, including:
- A compliant OPC DA, OPC HDA and OPC AE Client software
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers at the same time.
- OPC Alarms and Events notifications, visualization, filters, vendor specific event attributes, and acknowledgement.
- Data historization from OPC DA/HDA/AE servers to standard databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, etc. or CSV files.
- OPC data buffering upon communication loss with the databases and data recovery after successful reconnection.
- Windows service capability.
Download a free trial today and run a test to experience this new version.