Need to build your own OPC UA Client?
The latest Integration Objects’ OPC UA Client toolkit release is a powerful and highly optimized API that allows fast and easy programming of OPC UA Client applications using .NET framework.
This toolkit is a collection of libraries, classes and interfaces that enables rapid development by providing functions for read and write of OPC items, browsing the OPC UA Server address space, connecting and disconnecting from an OPC UA server, and much more!
OPC UA Client Toolkit supports the following features:
- Discovery of OPC UA servers available on the network
- Managing local and remote connections to multiple OPC UA Servers
- Offering the following OPC UA functionalities:
- Creating a secure session with OPC UA Server
- Browsing OPC UA Server address space
- Managing UA subscriptions
- Monitoring real-time data and alarms & conditions,
- Exploring history data.
- Royalty free runtime distribution
- Support of UA TCP, HTTP and HTTPS transport protocols
- Support of Visual Studio 2013 and higher
- Support of 32 bit and 64 bit applications
For more information, visit our website: