OPC Easy Archiver collects real-time data, historical data and alarms & events messages from multiple OPC DA/HDA/AE Servers and stores them into SQL-like databases (MS SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.) or into CSV files.
The OPC Easy Archiver gives access to OPC client and archiving features including:
- Browsing all local or remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers available within the network.
- Connection to one or more local and remote OPC DA, HDA and AE servers at the same time.
- Data historization from OPC DA/HDA/AE servers into SQL-like databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, postgreSQL, MySQL,Azure SQL, etc. or into CSV files.
- Store and Forward capability allowing OPC data buffering upon communication loss with the databases and data recovery after successful reconnection.
- Automatic reconnection to OPC servers and database servers after network glitches.
- Data transfer from databases to OPC DA servers.
- Rule management functionalities.
- Windows service capability.
|Watch our demo videos to learn how you can easily configure OPC Easy Archiver to collect OPC data and store them into a MS SQL database as well as transfer data from SQL database to OPC.